- The proper care and maintenance will extend the lifetime of our flooring products.
- To protect the surface of the floor, please do not place any sharp items on the floor.
- For chair wheels, we recommend using soft material, such as Polyamide to prevent unnecessary tear or scratches.
- For wet cleaning use warm water or gentle detergent cleaners (pH 7–8.5). DO NOT use acetone or polish that will damage the flooring.
- 85% of dirt comes from outside/outdoor, and installing a well-functioning entrance system will be helpful to prevent most of dust and dirt.
- Our products can be cleaned either manually or in a mechanical way. Frequent cleaning will help extend the lifetime of the products.
- Coffee, Juice, Wine: Pour warm water, wipe with paper towel, and clean with a damp cloth
- Food: Pour warm water, scrub with stiff nylon brush, and clean with a damp cloth
- Shoe marks: Spray with CDC-approved cleaner, scrub with stiff nylon brush or cleaning sponge, and clean with a damp cloth
- Chewing gum: Scrape off gum and pour hot water. Scrub with stiff nylon brush and clean with a damp cloth.